The Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor is located in Fells Point, a few minutes from Baltimore Civil War Museum. Guests can benefit from the on-site gym and indoor pool.
The Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor has a day spa, offering a range of relaxing treatments and beauty therapies. Also available are a sauna, a jacuzzi and a lift. Guests can also re-energise at the tennis courts.
The Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor has 205 rooms offering all the essentials. Rooms are also equipped with an internet connection.
The Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor has an on-site restaurant, providing a convenient option for those preferring to eat in. Alternatively, there are numerous eating options within a short walk of the hotel.
Places of interest close to the Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor include the Baltimore Convention Center and National Aquarium in Baltimore. Mount Vernon Cultural District and Linthicum are both an easy drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our restaurant serves breakfast Monday - Friday from 6:30am - 10:00am and from 7:00am - 11:00am on Saturday and Sunday. It is a hot buffet that includes eggs and omelets to order, as well as a waffle station, for $10.95. There is also The Blue Moon Cafe, that is a quick 4 block walk from the hotel. This is a great little diner that was showcased on the Food Network.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We don't provide shuttle service. Though, there is local transportation and cab available.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are so many things to do in Baltimore, many within walking distance of the hotel. The Baltimore National Aquarium is very popular. We are also centrally located between Little Italy, Fells Point and the Inner Harbor. Each of these areas are great for dining and shopping.
- Do you have internet?
- We have complimentary internet in each of our rooms and in the lobby.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is a parking garage attached to our building/elevator in to our lobby. It is $23 per day which can be billed to the room folio and a key card is given at check in for unlimited in/out access.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.