Situated in Provincetown, the Beaconlight Guest House Provincetown is within easy driving distance of North Truro. It is situated less than a 10-minute stroll from Pilgrim Monument.
Amenities at the guest house include a garden, luggage storage and a jacuzzi. In fine weather, an outdoor terrace provides an ideal spot to relax.
The Beaconlight Guest House Provincetown has 14 rooms offering all the essentials. The guest house has several oversized rooms to accommodate families.
The area around the Beaconlight Guest House Provincetown has a lot of popular restaurants and cafés. Coast Guard Station Provincetown is a five minute walk from the guest house.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served by several restaurants within a 5 minute walk for less than $10 per person.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our town has the Provincetown Airport which has a commuter plane from Boston in 20 minutes (open year round). Seasonally, the high-speed ferry runs from Boston to Provincetown in 90 minutes (season being mid-May to mid-October).
Bikes are available for hire and the National Seashore runs a shuttle in the summer to and from town and the beaches.
- What can I do nearby?
- Provincetown is known as the birth place of American Theater and the first Art Colony in America as well as a favorite vacation spot for gays and lesbians. Entertainment includes drag shows, theater, film, karaoke plus whale watching, fishing, miles of bike trails through the National Seashore. There are great restaurants, picturesque views, art galleries, and fun shopping.
- Do you have internet?
- House is Wi-Fi accessible at no charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have parking here at the guest house and town has several parking lots.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.