The Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod – West Yarmouth is situated within walking distance of the village centre and features a jacuzzi, an outdoor heated pool and free wired internet.
The Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod – West Yarmouth has 136 rooms and offers a fitness centre. Business amenities include a business centre and meeting rooms. Also available at the Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod – West Yarmouth is a 24-hour reception, which offers luggage storage and an airport shuttle service.
All the spacious rooms at the Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod – West Yarmouth include a spa bath as well as a flat-screen TV, cable / satellite channels and a private bathroom. Features include blackout curtains, a coffee maker and premium movie channels. Honeymoon suites are available at the hotel.
The Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod – West Yarmouth has its own on-site restaurant, perfect for guests who prefer to dine in. It offers a choice of tempting options for breakfast. Guests can also choose to dine out in one of the nearby restaurants.
The Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod – West Yarmouth conveniently provides free parking for those travelling by car. Guests can visit Barnstable, situated a short drive away from the Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod – West Yarmouth.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer complimentary hot "On the House Breakfast" which is served daily from 6:00am - 10:00am. Our breakfast offers eggs each morning and a breakfast side such as sausage or bacon. We also have all the items you would expect from a Continental breakfast from hot and cold cereal to fresh fruit and pastries.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We do have our hotel shuttle that we provide by reservation to the airport and ferry docks. Our property is about a third of a mile from main street in Hyannsi which is a popular downtown strip, about a block from the harbor and ferries with different restaurants and shops to go to. You could walk down if you want to and it would probably take about 20 minutes or so to get to the start of main street, or you could always hop on one of the shuttles to the ferries and walk right over to main street as well.
- What can I do nearby?
- We offer live entertainment in our lobby every Friday. Nick comes in and plays acoustic guitar from 5:30pm - 8:30pm. We also have our Lobby Lounge set up so our guests can enjoy a drink with us.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free wireless internet throughout the hotel and wired internet in the guest rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do provide free parking for our guests as well if you'd like to bring your car with you.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.