The Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis – Park Place offers a fitness centre and an indoor pool, along with rooms with flat-screen TVs. Metrodome Station & Platform, Guthrie Theater and Saint Anthony Falls are less than a 10-minute drive away, and the property provides free parking.
The Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis – Park Place offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a dry cleaning service, a safe and a lift. For an easy and effortless arrival and departure experience, guests can benefit from the Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis – Park Place's express check-in facility. There is a gift shop and an atm/cash machine within the hotel building.
All modern rooms at the Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis – Park Place are air conditioned and offer complimentary toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and a hair dryer. Bathroom amenities include a shower and bathrobes.
The Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis – Park Place has its own on-site restaurant, providing a convenient option for those who prefer to dine in. Alternatively, there is a wide choice of international restaurants only a short stroll away.
Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis – Park Place. It takes less than 20 minutes to drive to Nickelodeon Universe and University of Minnesota.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The Dover Restaurant on-site is open at 6:00am and serves room service. DoubleTree signature breakfast buffet is available 7 days a week at $11.95 per person. Buffet includes any eggs (made-to-order). Other options include a 24-hour Perkins restaurant within a mile of the hotel, as well as two other cafes, a coffee and bagel shop.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Hotel shuttle is complimentary and runs from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm on Monday – Friday and based upon availability within a 5 mile radius of the hotel (included downtown Minneapolis). Airport transportation is $50 one-way by taxi to MSP International, Super shuttle is $35, or take the shuttle to the light rail downtown for less than $5.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have over 20 full and fast-food restaurants within a block of the hotel. Across the street is the Shops at the West End that features a 14-screen theater, additional restaurants, pubs, live entertainment, and retail shops (http://www.theshopsatwestend.com).
- Do you have internet?
- Wired internet is complimentary in the guest rooms, and wireless internet is complimentary in public space of the hotel.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have complimentary self-parking for our guests.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.