Set in Duluth, the Americas Best Value Inn Spirit Mountain Duluth is a short drive from Superior.
Guests at the the Americas Best Value Inn Spirit Mountain Duluth have access to an indoor pool and a jacuzzi. Wireless internet is provided throughout the hotel, ensuring you'll have no trouble staying connected during your trip. For the convenience of the guests, the reception operates 24/7.
The Americas Best Value Inn Spirit Mountain Duluth has 99 rooms offering all the essentials.
Duluth International Airport (DLH) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Americas Best Value Inn Spirit Mountain Duluth.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer a free complimentary breakfast that includes waffles, cappuccino, bagels, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, toast, juice, coffee etc. It runs from 6:00 am to 9:00 am on weekdays and from 6:00 am to 10:00 am on weekends.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The transportation can be somewhat limited in the Duluth area to car travel and taxis. A taxi ride from our hotel to the Canal Park area (most popular) is about $15 each way. If renting a car is possible for you, and you would like to do a lot of sightseeing, this would probably be a more economical option for you to get to all of the attractions that you would like to see. Some other attractions are within walking distance or a short cab ride away. The Alpine Timber Twister, Lake Superior Zoo, and many walking trails are either within walking distance or less than 2 miles away from our hotel.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are many things to do in Duluth, but a couple of things that are close by are: the Alpine Timber Twister, Lake Superior Zoo, many walking trails, Canal Park which has many restaurants, shops, museums, theaters, etc.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have free wireless internet access available in all of our rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do provide free parking at our property if you chose to drive.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.