Situated a 10-minute drive from East Saint Louis, the Hampton Inn – St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch offers large rooms with a flat-screen TV. Situated just outside the city centre, this Saint Louis hotel is within a 10 minute walk of Eads Bridge, Gateway Arch and Jefferson National Expansion Memorial.
The Hampton Inn – St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a jacuzzi, a lift and a swimming pool. For a quick and effortless arrival and departure experience, guests can take advantage of the Hampton Inn – St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch's express check-in/check-out kiosk. There is an atm/cash machine, a shopping mall and a gift shop within the hotel building.
All spacious rooms at the Hampton Inn – St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch are air conditioned and offer tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries and cable / satellite channels. A telephone, a refrigerator and a hair dryer can be found in each room of the hotel.
The Hampton Inn – St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch is a 10 minute walk from Edward Jones Dome and Wainwright Building, while Busch Stadium can be reached by foot in less than 20 minutes. Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL) is within a 20 minute drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is a hot buffet and is complimentary. We serve breakfast from 6:00am - 10:00am daily.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The most popular forms of transportation are the Metro link (underground rail system) and taxicabs.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are located in the heart of downtown St. Louis within walking distance to the Arch, Laclede's Landing, Busch Stadium, Lumiere Casino, etc.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have complimentary internet access, both wired and wireless in the rooms and throughout the lobby areas.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have a parking garage at our property and the cost of parking is $12 per day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.