The Valentines Niobrara Lodge offers a swimming pool and a jacuzzi, as well as rooms with flat-screen TVs.
The Valentines Niobrara Lodge offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a lift, a fitness centre and a safe. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, guests can benefit from the Valentines Niobrara Lodge's express check-in/check-out feature.
The air conditioned rooms at the Valentines Niobrara Lodge are equipped with a coffee maker, tea and coffee making facilities and a refrigerator.
Whatever the purpose of your visit, the Valentines Niobrara Lodge is an excellent choice for your stay in Valentine. A walk to the town centre will take about 20 minutes.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have an incredible breakfast available and it is also complimentary. It features scrambled eggs or omelettes, sausage links or bacon, sausage gravy and biscuits, hot and cold cereals, white, wheat and raisin bread, English muffins, bagels, Danish, toaster french toast, juices, coffee, and teas.
- Where can we dine?
- We also have great steakhouses close for lunch or evening dining.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a shuttle available from downtown but that is quite pricey. You would want to rent a car to get here from an airport or rent one once you get here.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are just across the street from the Jewell II movie theatre which has two screens and is always current on it's showings. We have various museums and shopping. During spring and summer seasons we are close to outfitters for canoeing the Niobrara River and Valentine's Public Golf Course.
- Do you have internet?
- We have high-speed wireless available and it is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- Plenty of parking is available.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.