Situated in Las Vegas, this grand hotel is a few minutes walk from The National Atomic Testing Museum, and a short drive from Las Vegas Strip. Its premium facilities include an outdoor pool, a jacuzzi and a gym.
The Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas's professional staff are available to assist 24 hours a day, and an express check-in facility provides added convenience. Business travellers will appreciate the quality and range of amenities offered. Wireless internet is available throughout the hotel, meaning you'll have no trouble keeping connected during your stay.
Equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, the hotel offers spacious rooms that are fully air conditioned. Some bathrooms include a spa bath, great for a relaxing soak at the end of the day. Cable / satellite channels and a flat-screen TV are also provided in every room.
The Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas has its own on-site restaurant, perfect for those preferring to eat in. In the evening, guests are invited to enjoy a drink in the hotel's comfortable lounge bar. Room service is also available to guests during certain times.
Located in East of Las Vegas Strip, the Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas is a perfect base while in Las Vegas. The hotel provides a shuttle service to McCarran International Airport (LAS), which is just a 10-minute drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve breakfast from 6:30am until 11:00am. The cost is approximately around $8 per plate.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We offer a $3 shuttle pass that can drop off and pick up at the Flamingo. Our shuttle runs from 7:00am until 10:00pm. The last request to use it is at 9:30pm. You can also take a cab to and from those locations at around $10 each way, or you can take the city bus as well which can drop you off right in front of Caesars Palace in about 15-20 minutes time at $2 one-way or $5 for a 24-hour pass.
- What can I do nearby?
- All the big attractions are on the strip and we are only 1 mile away from it. The nearest casinos are the Bellagio, Flamingo, Paris, and Caesars Palace which all are great to see. We always recommend seeing the Bellagio and its marvelous water fountains and you shouldn't leave Vegas without a picture next to the Eiffel Tower.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet in the rooms and it is completely free. Free Wi-Fi as well.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer free parking at our property.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.