With expansive views of the pool and the city, the Desert Rose Resort offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access. The Mirage, University of Nevada Las Vegas and The Colosseum at Caesars Palace are within a 10-minute drive away, and the property offers free parking.
Guests of the Desert Rose Resort can enjoy a dip in the outdoor pool or visit the fitness centre. Business travellers will appreciate the quality and range of amenities offered. A 24 hour reception, a jacuzzi and a lift are also available at the resort.
Each comfortable room at the Desert Rose Resort includes a kitchenette, cable / satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities. Facilities include a sitting area, a coffee maker and blackout curtains. For guests who would like to cook independently, every room is furnished with a kitchen stove.
Places of interest close to the Desert Rose Resort include the Stratosphere and Star Trek The Experience. Thomas & Mack Center is also nearby.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Complimentary breakfast is included in the cost of the stay. The breakfast is an expanded Continental served from 6:00am - 9:00am (Monday-Friday) and from 7:00am - 10:00am (Saturday & Sundays). Due to our central location and proximity to the Strip, there are countless other options for breakfast. MGM, Paris and Mandalay Bay buffets are very popular with our guests, however there is a Coco's restaurant located around the corner and a one block away from Desert Rose Resort for family style dining or a quick bite.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Desert Rose Resort does not provide transportation, however there are many other options. Taxis from the airport (using the Swenson/Tropicana route) should be under $14 USD to the resort. There are independent shuttle companies that guests can use, no reservations required and are located just outside of baggage claim. These companies charge per person, so this is usually a good option for the solo traveler. For getting around the area & sightseeing, taxis are available but are not allowed to pick up off the street. Any hotel/casino can arrange for a taxi,; many have taxi lines which reduce the average wait time (5 to 15 minutes). The city bus system operates on the Strip and is $5 for an all day pass. The monorail between Excalibur hotel & Mandalay Bay is complimentary. The city monorail operates from MGM hotel to the Sahara hotel and the prices vary by package (options of 1 ride, 1, 3, and 7 day passes).
- What can I do nearby?
- Hooters Casino is located next door to our resort and they have Madd Onion and a Hooters cafe.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer complimentary Wi-Fi in all suites and property wide.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is available (complimentary) at Desert Rose Resort. Most casinos offer free parking as well, however the downtown casinos have a charge unless the parking pass is validated at the casino.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.