The Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas, located in Las Vegas Strip, offers romantic accommodation and high quality facilities. Luxurious massages and beauty treatments await guests at the hotel's day spa.
The Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a lift, a jacuzzi and an outdoor pool. Fitness facilities can be readily accessed by those who wish to keep an eye on their health and wellness while travelling. The hotel's on-site restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
All rooms at the Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas are air conditioned and include complimentary toiletries, a flat-screen TV and cable / satellite channels. They also have a DVD player, a hair dryer and a mini bar. For guests concerned with allergies, the hotel can offer hypoallergenic rooms on request.
With a relaxing setting, the Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas's on-site bar offers a range of premium drinks. Room service is available around the clock, and a wide selection of dining options can also be found in close proximity to the hotel.
The location of the hotel allows guests to easily reach many tourist destinations on foot. East of Las Vegas Strip and West of the Las Vegas Strip are both a short drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- MoZen Bistro would be our venue for daily breakfast open from 6:30AM-11:00AM on Mondays-Fridays, 6:30AM-11:30AM Saturday & Sundays.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Unless you are planning on day trip excursions such as the Hoover Dam or hiking at Red Rock Canyon, renting a car in Las Vegas is not necessary. The airport is a short distance to the hotel and it is only a 4 mile stretch from the North end to the South end of the Las Vegas "Strip". Taxis are easily accessible (approximately $20 fare from the airport) and we can also offer private car service by the hour if you prefer.
We also have the Duece Bus system that a full day pass can be purchased for $7.00 per person. The Duece bus conveniently runs up and down Las Vegas Blvd. and is great for hopping on and off while sightseeing.
There is an AVIS rental car located next door at Aria. Renting rates from the resorts are higher than renting from McCarran Airport locations.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet and the daily charge is $18.00 and hourly at $6.00.
- Do you provide parking?
- If you do decide on renting a car, we have a $30 overnight parking charge at the hotel. The Aria Hotel at City Center has complimentary parking and some of our guests choose to leave their vehicles there to avoid the overnight fees. Valet throughout the day at Mandarin is complimentary.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.