Located a 10-minute drive from Bullhead City, the Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino Laughlin offers comfortable rooms with a sitting area, an entertainment center and a flat-screen TV. Just a short stroll from the centre of Laughlin, it has a jacuzzi and an outdoor swimming pool.
The Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino Laughlin features a day spa, offering a range of massage treatments and beauty therapy. Other facilities include a 24 hour reception, a concierge and a lift. Other features include a beauty salon, a safe and a dry cleaning service.
All the spacious and pleasant rooms at the Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino Laughlin include cable / satellite channels. Honeymoon suites are available at the hotel.
The Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino Laughlin has a restaurant and an on-site bar. Alternatively, there are a variety of dining options around the hotel. Room service is also available to guests during certain times.
The Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino Laughlin conveniently offers free parking for those travelling by car.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Two restaurants on property serving breakfast are the Captain’s Buffet, $7.99 (Monday-Friday 7:00am-10:30am); brunch is from 11:00am-2:30pm and costs $11.99. The other one is The Gallery Café open 24 hours; most entrées are under $10. Pastry Port opens in the mornings offering pastries, coffee, Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Nearby, there is Edgewater Resort’s Grand Buffet with same prices and hours as Captain’s Buffet, Coco’s Restaurant open 24 hours; most entrées are under $10.
- Have you renovated recently?
- In 2010, we replaced carpeting in our towers, mini suites, parlor suites; hotel rooms aboard the ‘boat’ were renovated.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- We are an adult entertainment (casino gaming) property most suited for guests 21 and over. We have venues for business meetings and conventions, banquets, weddings, receptions and reunions.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Laughlin is a drive market. There is a public transit system that connects the strip with the South Pointe (residential) area; however, it is primarily used by Laughlin locals. Guests wanting other services typically drive 1-5 miles into Bullhead City Arizona for Target, Walmart, gasoline, auto dealers and garages, etc.
- What can I do nearby?
- An outlet mall is located at the center of the strip for movies, clothing, shoes, etc.
- As a family, what are the best things to do?
- Laughlin is a popular area for boaters, people with personal watercraft including kayaks and canoes, houseboats (on the lake) and fishing. Golf is very popular, and there are several championship courses in the area including Laughlin Ranch just 1 mile from Laughlin in Arizona. The gold mining ghost town of Oatman is approximately 25 miles from Laughlin. “Wild” burros roam the streets of Oatman and can be hand-fed by visitors. For outdoors enthusiasts, there are opportunities to hike in desert areas where ancient Indian petroglyphs can be found.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have Wi-Fi in all rooms; guests wanting it should verify with reservations for best reception. It is $9.99 per day.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking in Colorado Belle’s parking lot is free, patrolled by security.
- What makes your hotel the best?
- Exceptional values and choices are offered at Colorado Belle. The property’s restaurants have received the award for ‘Best Food in Laughlin’ from the Chef’s Food Fest two years running. In addition, Colorado Belle shares a relaxing 100-yard river walk with sister property Edgewater, providing a pleasant outdoor experience with river and mountain views. Combined with Edgewater, the resort complex is the largest on the casino strip.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.