The Covered Bridge River View Lodge is ideally located in the middle of the town.
The Covered Bridge River View Lodge offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as an outdoor swimming pool (seasonal), a playground and a jacuzzi. For a fast and effortless check-in and departure experience, guests can benefit from the Covered Bridge River View Lodge's express check-in kiosk. The hotel also offers guests the convenience of a wireless internet connection.
Rooms at the Covered Bridge River View Lodge offer panoramic views of the river and provide a hair dryer, a private bathroom and cable / satellite channels. A refrigerator and a telephone can be found in each room of the hotel. Prospective guests have the option of choosing a non-smoking room.
The Covered Bridge River View Lodge conveniently provides free parking for guests travelling by car. Eastern Slopes Regional Airport (FRI) is a 40 minute drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We will be serving, in house/in room breakfast, at an extra cost later next year. For the mean time, we have a few breakfast restaurants in the area with full service breakfast, and Sunday Brunch! All the restaurants on the valley are priced affordable for breakfast. We also serve complimentary continental breakfast in the morning from 7:30 am in the lobby area.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The Concord Coach Lines go from nearby airports, right to our door in Jackson, New Hampshire. There is also the local taxi service called Fast Taxi. There is also a bus charter called Village Trolley which offers transportation around the valley.
- What can I do nearby?
- In the winter/early spring we have Nestlenook Farm, within walking distance, which has sleigh rides in horse drawn carriages, a snow tubing park, a museum, ice skating, & snow shoeing all in a historic Victorian setting. There are several ski resorts with alpine or Nordic skiers. There is snow mobile rentals nearby. A fun amusement park for kids is Santa's Village, which is one hour away. The Mount Washington offers Snow Coach services which take you up Mt. Washington. And, the Conway Scenic Railroad runs an annual polar express, filled with surprises for kids and the real Santa Clause on board!
In the summer/fall season we have Storyland, located a mile down the road. There are great scenic vistas, hiking, biking, & trails. Attitash Mountain offers amusement rides and water slides. There is the famous Flume Gorge Visitor Center. A great place for adults and children is Whales Tail Water Park. There are Zip Lines, Gondola Rides, and fun adventures at Wild Cat
Mountain. There is also the Conway Scenic Railroad and the Cog Rail road, which amazing views.
All year long there is over 100 fabulous restaurants, clubs, sports bars, shopping outlets, and other entertainment going on. On our property we have a nice back yard area with picnic tables and grills for great family get-togethers. We have an out-door in-ground pool, an indoor Jacuzzi, and a river in the back that is suitable for a dip. The historic Jackson Covered Bridge is located right next to our lodge, with stunning views and a romantic ambiance.
- Do you have internet?
- Most of our rooms have internet Wi-Fi, if the guest has their own laptop with netgear compatibility.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is plenty of free parking on our property and in the surrounding area.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.