Situated in Florham Park, the Madison Hotel Morristown offers spacious accommodation with modern amenities. It is located just a quick walk from Convent Station.
Guests at the the Madison Hotel Morristown have access to an indoor pool and a jacuzzi. The hotel also offers tennis courts, a lift and a fitness centre. A concierge, a 24 hour reception and luggage storage are also offered at the hotel.
The Madison Hotel Morristown offers 186 air conditioned rooms. An internet connection is also available.
The Madison Hotel Morristown has an on-site restaurant, convenient for guests who wish to dine in. Room service is also available during limited hours.
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) is under a 30-minute drive from the Madison Hotel Morristown. The hotel's multilingual staff will make sure your stay is enjoyable.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer all of our guests a complimentary Continental Breakfast daily in the hotel lobby daily. This includes coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit, pastries baked in our own Pastry Shop, bagels, cereal and yogurt. Monday to Friday the Continental Breakfast is served from 6:30 am to 10:00 am and on Saturday and Sunday it is available from 7:00 am to 11:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The closest airport to the hotel is Newark Liberty Airport which is 30 minutes away. The taxi fare from the airport is approximately $60. State Shuttle operates a shuttle which is $40. A private car service would be about $82. (This includes tolls, taxes and gratuity.
The hotel has a shuttle Monday thru Friday which operates from 7:00am - 10:00pm upon request. We provide service within a 5 mile radius of the hotel.
There is a bus that goes to the Mall at Short Hills Monday - Saturday. The trip takes 20 minutes and is less than $2 each way. The NJ Transit Convent Station train station is located directly behind the hotel. In addition to operating regularly to/from NYC, it also goes to Morristown and Madison. The trip to either town by train is 3 minutes.
Some of the local historical sites are only accessible by car as they are not on the main streets. If you wished to rent a car during your stay, the local Avis location will drop-off cars for guests who can then leave them in our parking lot upon their departure.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are close to numerous Revolutionary War and Victorian Era historical sites, the wonderful Mall at Short Hills (with anchor stores Macy’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s and Neiman Marcus as well as many designer stores such as Burberry, Louis Vuitton and Gucci.). Morristown and Madison, the two towns closest to the hotel, have lovely boutiques and Morristown has a Century 21 Department Store. This is a large discount department store also found in Manhattan.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless high speed throughout the hotel and it is complimentary to all of our guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a parking lot. There is no charge for parking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.