The Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque offers a jacuzzi and an indoor pool, along with rooms with cable/satellite channels. It offers an on-site casino and large rooms, all equipped with coffee makers.
The Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque has a day spa, offering a range of massage treatments and beauty therapies. Internet access is available for those wishing to remain connected while on the road. The staff are available 24 hours a day.
The Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque has 164 spacious rooms offering all the essentials. Each has facilities such as a hair dryer, complimentary toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities.
The hotel's on-site restaurant provides a convenient option for guests preferring to eat in. Alternatively, there is a great range of international restaurants only a short stroll away.
Attractions near the Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque include the ABQ Biopark Botanic Garden, National Museum of Nuclear Science & History and University of New Mexico. Guests can visit Rio Rancho, situated a short drive away from the Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is a complimentary and hot. It includes scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, French toast, Belgian waffles and many more items.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The best mode of transportation would be taxis. The rates range based on location, it can be anywhere from $8.00 to $40.00. We recommend ABQ Taxi.
- What can I do nearby?
- As for entertainment, there is a movie theatre walking distance. Cliff's amusement park is 2 miles from the hotel. All other attractions are approximately 6 miles from the hotel in the downtown area.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet access in the rooms, both wired and wireless at no cost to our guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have our own parking and it is fee to our guests.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.