Located in central Santa Fe, the Old Santa Fe Inn offers affordable accommodation just steps away from Lensic Theater and New Mexico State Capitol. It is located less than a 10-minute stroll from Loretto Chapel, Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi and Santa Fe Plaza.
The Old Santa Fe Inn offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a laundry service, a dry cleaning service and a safe. Internet access is provided for those who need to keep connected while on the road. Fitness facilities are also available on site.
The Old Santa Fe Inn's bright rooms feature antique furniture and are air conditioned. Each includes complimentary toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. A hair dryer and a refrigerator are also available in every room.
The Old Santa Fe Inn's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. A wide choice of eating options can also be found nearby.
The Old Santa Fe Inn is conveniently located for sightseeing in Santa Fe with Palace of the Governors within a 10 minute walk. Guests can visit Espanola, situated within an easy drive of the Old Santa Fe Inn.
- What are your breakfast options?
- All our rates include a complimentary full hot breakfast that includes a burrito bar (scrambled eggs, diced potatoes, bacon, salsas, cheese & tortillas), fruit, granola, cereal, yogurt, juices, gourmet toast, waffles, and oatmeal.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Usually people travel to Albuquerque Airport and get here to Santa Fe either by renting a vehicle, scheduling a shuttle pick up or getting on the Rail Runner. There are two shuttle companies: Sandia Shuttle and Roadrunner Shuttle.
We are located in downtown Santa Fe, 2.5 blocks away from the Plaza - Heart of Santa Fe. All the tourist/historic attractions are within walking distances. However, there is our public Bus System "Santa Fe Trails" available as well.
- What can I do nearby?
- During the winter our ski basin is open, and year-round there are art galleries, museums, jewelry, designer shops, etc.
- Do you have internet?
- There is free wireless and hard wired internet connection throughout the property, also 3 computers in our business center with printing access.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer free parking in our property, and there are parking meters and public parking lots around downtown.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.