Located in the city centre, the Embassy Suites Buffalo offers easy access to Buffalo's popular sightseeing and entertainment areas. It is located less than a 10-minute walk from Shea's Performing Arts Center, Buffalo City Hall and Prudential Building.
Deluxe on-site facilities include a jacuzzi, a beauty centre and an indoor pool. It also offers a spa & wellness centre, a fitness centre and a lift. The front desk is open 24 hours, and offers luggage storage and an airport shuttle service.
Fully air conditioned, rooms at the Embassy Suites Buffalo feature kitchenettes with microwave, tea and coffee making facilities and refrigerator. Each includes facilities such as a hair dryer, a TV and cable / satellite channels. Internet access is also available.
With a relaxing setting, the Embassy Suites Buffalo's on-site bar offers a range of premium drinks. A wide selection of dining options can also be found in the surrounding area.
Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Embassy Suites Buffalo. The hotel is located less than a 20-minute walk from St. Paul's Cathedral and One M&T Plaza.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have full cooked to order breakfast available and it is included in the room rate. It is available Monday-Friday 6:00am-9:30am, Saturday-Sunday 7:00am-10:30am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have public transportation available as well as taxis. The hotel has complimentary transportation to and from the airport.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is live jazz group on Thursday and Saturday in the hotel. Nearby, many restaurants, bars, entertainment and sports options are within walking distance.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do have internet access available and there is no charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel provides valet parking for $10. There is no self parking at the hotel. There are surface parking lots and meters available adjacent to the hotel for a charge.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.