Situated in DeWitt, the Econo Lodge DeWitt is a short drive from Syracuse and East Syracuse.
The Econo Lodge DeWitt offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a jacuzzi. An internet connection is provided for guests who wish to keep connected during their stay. There is a gift shop within the hotel building.
The Econo Lodge DeWitt has 44 rooms offering all the essentials.
The Econo Lodge DeWitt has an on-site restaurant, perfect for guests who wish to eat in. It offers a variety of tempting options for breakfast. Guests can also opt to eat out in one of the nearby restaurants.
Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) is under a 20-minute drive from the Econo Lodge DeWitt. Carrier Dome, Rosamond Gifford Zoo and Syracuse University can be accessed with an easy 20-minute drive.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have complimentary continental breakfast at our front lobby from 6:00am to 10:00am. It includes cereal, muffin, milk, orange juice, and toast. We also have next door Danny's restaurant that is open 24 hours.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Centro bus and taxi cabs are the means of transportation around Syracuse.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have wireless internet at no charge.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.