This hotel is ideally situated in the centre of Oswego and offers a sauna, a jacuzzi and a heated pool. Each room is air conditioned and includes free Wi-Fi access.
Guests of the BEST WESTERN Captain's Quarters can relax with a rejuvenating treatment or massage at the on-site spa centre. The front desk operates 24/7 and the friendly staff can recommend sights to visit and provide other tourist information. The hotel also provides a safe and a lift.
The BEST WESTERN Captain's Quarters has 93 comfortable rooms.
The hotel enjoys an ideal location, allowing guests easy access to a range of tourist attractions. The multilingual staff at the hotel will make sure your stay is enjoyable.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The hotel serves a deluxe continental breakfast each morning, included with each room. It includes waffles, bagels, breads, muffins, donuts, Danish, hot and cold cereal, fresh fruit, fruit salad, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, coffee, tea, milk and juice.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are taxis available and bus transportation is also available but not convenient. The major car rental companies operate out of the Syracuse Airport.
- What can I do nearby?
- The hotel is close to Fort Ontario, the Oswego Speedway, located in the city center and there are regional and college events that occur nearly all year.
- Do you have internet?
- We have both wireless and hard-wired internet in all of our guest rooms. Both are free of charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- On-site parking is available at the hotel at no charge.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.