The Gideon Putnam Hotel and Conference Center offers spacious accommodation in a historic setting in the outskirts of Saratoga Springs. Luxurious massages and body treatments await guests at the resort's day spa.
The Gideon Putnam Hotel and Conference Center offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as an outdoor swimming pool (seasonal), a lift and a jacuzzi. Amenities at the resort include a concierge, a 24 hour business centre and free Wi-Fi. Guests can also enjoy the resort's room service, which is available at certain times.
Each comfortable room at the Gideon Putnam Hotel and Conference Center features cable / satellite channels, complimentary toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities. They also have a coffee maker, a hair dryer and a refrigerator.
With its own restaurant that serves local dishes, the Gideon Putnam Hotel and Conference Center provides guests with everything they require for an enjoyable night within the resort.
Those travelling by car can take advantage of free parking at the Gideon Putnam Hotel and Conference Center. Saratoga Springs town centre is within an easy 10 minute drive.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served in Putnam's Restaurant from 7:00am-11:00am daily.
We are located about 2 miles south of the downtown Saratoga Springs area. The Saratoga Performing Arts Center is located just a short distance from the hotel as well.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We do offer a complimentary shuttle that goes to the Racino, the racetrack, downtown, etc. Anything futher than that, we reccommend taking a cab. In the summer months, there is also a trolley that makes continuous loops from the hotel, downtown and to Skidmore.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer complimentary internet access for all hotel guests. We also have a business center located just off the lobby that guests have access to 24 hours/day.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer complimentary parking for hotel guests here on property.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.