Featuring an outdoor pool and a heated Jacuzzi, the Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa offers well-appointed rooms just a short drive from Asheville Art Museum, University of North Carolina at Asheville and Botanical Gardens at Asheville. Luxurious massages and body treatments await guests at the resort's day spa.
The Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa has 514 rooms and offers a fitness centre, tennis courts and a basketball court. Amenities at the resort include a deli, a playground and a lift. Guests can also benefit from the resort's garden.
The Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa also provides a restaurant and a bar. Room service is also available during certain times.
Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) is under a 30-minute drive from the Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa. It takes less than 20 minutes to drive to Smith-McDowell House Museum and Biltmore House.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have one restaurant that serves a breakfast buffet each morning. Monday through Saturday the times are 6:30 am to 10:30 am and Sunday it's open from 6:30 am to 10:00 am. The cost is right around $25 per person. In room dining service is open daily from 6:30 am to about 11:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We do not have any shuttles or transportation off the hotel grounds. Our concierge can certainly assist you in getting a taxi or some kind of transportation to the different parts of town.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have a dueling piano bar that is open Wednesday through Saturday and there is usually nightly music in our Great Hall.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have a wireless internet system set up around the hotel which is free for our guests to use.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have 2 parking garages that are free for guests to use or some free parking areas in front of the hotel. Valet parking is $20 per night if you choose to use it.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.