The Residences at Biltmore offers pleasant accommodation in a traditional setting in the outskirts of Asheville. It is situated less than a 10-minute stroll from Biltmore House.
Guests at the the Residences at Biltmore have access to an outdoor swimming pool (seasonal) and a jacuzzi. The apartment complex also offers a 24 hour reception, a concierge and a lift. The apartment complex's business centre is open around the clock.
All apartments at the Residences at Biltmore come with full kitchens and laundry facilities. Facilities include a washer/dryer, a coffee maker and a flat-screen TV. As standard, all apartments include air conditioning and also have tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels.
The area around the Residences at Biltmore has a lot of popular restaurants and cafés. Asheville Art Museum is a five-minute drive from the apartment complex.
- What are your breakfast options?
- There are both fast food and sit-down options available within walking distance.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Many attractions are within walking distance, the rest can be reached by taxi or car service. An automobile or bicycle is a necessity for visiting the Biltmore Estate. The beach is quite a ways away (4 - 5 hour drive).
- What can I do nearby?
- We have high quality shopping, crafts and restaurants which are all within walking distance, as is the Biltmore Estate. We are also a short mile from Downtown Asheville.
- Do you have internet?
- We have Wi-Fi access available throughout the property and there is no charge.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.