The Mountain Brook Cottages Sylva features a jacuzzi and a sauna, as well as cottages with kitchenettes.
Each comfortable cottage at the Mountain Brook Cottages Sylva features a refrigerator, a private bathroom and a telephone.
Breakfast is served every day at the property's restaurant.
The Mountain Brook Cottages Sylva provides free parking for guests travelling by car. If hotel patrons are looking for a relaxing time away from the property, there are great fishing spots close by.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do not do food on the property. The closest restaurants are nine miles north (Dillsboro and
Sylva) or nine miles south (Franklin). Both directions have many different restaurant options and we have menus to most of them in our office.
- What transport is available to get around?
- You would need a vehicle to get to any of them. They are all less than an hour away.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are many fun things in this area. Cherokee has the Indian Reservation, Highlands which is considered the Land of the Waterfalls, Asheville has Chimney Rock and the Biltmore Estate, gem mining, white water rafting, hiking, shops, antiques, auctions, and the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad.
- Do you have internet?
- No, at this time we do not have internet in the cottages.
- Do you provide parking?
- Each cottage has a parking spot right beside the cottage.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.