The Comfort Inn Cambridge is located within a short drive of the town centre and offers comfortable accommodation as well as a lift, a jacuzzi and a heated pool.
The Comfort Inn Cambridge has 70 rooms offering all the essentials.
Guests traveling by car can visit Zanesville and Newcomerstown, both within easy driving distance of the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer a complimentary hot breakfast. Cracker Barrel is next to us and Bob Evans and Denny's is just across the street.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a local taxi service and Greyhound bus. We are 85 miles from Columbus airport and 110 miles from Pittsburgh airport.
- What can I do nearby?
- Cambridge is known for the glass museums and manufacturing of blown glass. Hopalong Cassidy Museum, John & Annie Glenn Museum, Living Word Outdoor Drama, The Wilds, Dicken's Victorian Village, Byesville Scenic Railroad and also close to Salt Fork State Park and Seneca Lake.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer free high-speed wireless internet in all guest rooms and public areas.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel offers complimentary on-site parking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.