The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Durant offers an outdoor pool and a jacuzzi, together with free Wi-Fi. The town centre is within an easy drive of the hotel.
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Durant offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a dry cleaning service, a fitness centre and a safe. Guests can enjoy a stroll around the hotel's very own lake.
The rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Durant offer a kitchenette, a flat-screen TV and cable / satellite channels. Amenities featured in the rooms include tea and coffee making facilities, a hair dryer and a refrigerator.
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Durant's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink.
Guests travelling by car can take advantage of free parking at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Durant.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do have a complimentary hot breakfast each and every morning. The hours for our breakfast on weekdays are from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. The hours for our breakfast on Saturday and Sunday is from 7:00 am to 10:00 am. This breakfast includes items such as: cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausage, pancakes, and also cold items such as cereal and yogurt.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We do not have a cab service available in Durant. So, unless you are going to the casino, which has a shuttle, you have to drive your own car.
- What can I do nearby?
- One entertainment spot that many guests find very enjoyable is the Choctaw Casino, which is a short 3 mile drive from our property. We are also located near the Southeastern Oklahoma State University and Lake Texhoma.
- Do you have internet?
- We have a business center that is located on the first floor that can be used at any time, free of charge. We also have wireless internet throughout the hotel, which is also free of charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is parking located on our property, all around the building, at no charge.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.