Featuring an outdoor pool and a heated Jacuzzi, the Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma City offers unique rooms just a short drive from Cox Convention Center. Its premium facilities include a spa bath / jacuzzi, a sauna and a gym.
The Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma City offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a 24 hour business centre, a safe and a kids pool. Amenities at the hotel include tennis courts, a dry cleaning service and free Wi-Fi. Guests can also find an atm/cash machine within the hotel.
All the rooms at the Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma City include complimentary toiletries, cable / satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities. The rooms all have a refrigerator, a coffee maker and a hair dryer as well as air conditioning. Standard inclusions to the bathroom are a shower and towels.
The Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma City has an on-site restaurant, perfect for those who prefer to dine in. Alternatively, there is a large selection of international restaurants only a short stroll away. Room service is also available during certain times.
Places of interest near the Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma City include the Oklahoma City National Memorial, Oklahoma City Zoo and Frontier City. Guests can access Will Rogers World Airport (OKC) via the hotel's shuttle service in less than 20 minutes.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a restaurant on-site for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also, there is a Denny's right next door and many other dining options along Meridian that range in cost from around $5.00 to $15.00 per person.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The most flexible method of transportation is the taxi service. We also have a metro transit system of buses that will take people to various locations, but as with most bus systems, it can often be difficult to get where you need to be with that method.
- What can I do nearby?
- Regarding entertainment, we have two clubs on-site. The Bombay club is open 7 days a week and is a quiet lounge setting that our guests enjoy. Chisholm's club is our country Western bar that is open on the weekends. There are no cover charges for either of these clubs. Around the hotel, there is also White Water Bay in the summertime and Celebration Station for indoor and outdoor amusement. Further away, there are also amusements such as the Cowboy Hall of Fame, the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial, and the Sam Noble Museum of Natural History in Norman, Oklahoma.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet in our hotel. It is wireless and is a free service for our guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have a large parking area for our guests around each building of our hotel. It is free and there is usually plenty of room for our guests and their visitors.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.