Set in Gladstone, the Oxford Suites Portland – Gladstone is located an easy drive from Oregon City and Portland. This hotel is conveniently situated in the town centre.
The Oxford Suites Portland – Gladstone has 98 rooms and offers an indoor pool and a fitness centre. Reception operates 24/7 and the friendly staff can suggest places to visit and provide other tourist information. A wireless internet connection is also available.
Every large room at the Oxford Suites Portland – Gladstone includes tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and complimentary toiletries. Each includes a DVD player, a refrigerator and a hair dryer. Standard inclusions to the en suite are a shower and towels.
Portland International Airport (PDX) is less than a 30-minute drive from the Oxford Suites Portland – Gladstone. For those travelling by car, parking is provided by the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Each guest room, for each guest, comes with a complimentary full hot breakfast buffet including made to order eggs. On weekdays, breakfast is from 6:30AM – 9:00AM and weekends breakfast is from 7:00AM – 10:00AM. Should you want to go off sight to breakfast there is Crossroads Café, Subway (which serves breakfast items now), and High Rocks Restaurant all within walking distance to the hotel. All serve a variety of items ranging from $1.00 - $10.00 in price.
We have our Evening Reception, which is complimentary appetizers and free drink coupons for wine, beer, or soda. This is every night except Sunday nights from 5:30PM – 9:30PM.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We use two main companies for transportation in our area. The first one is Blue Star and the second one is American Taxi Cab
- What can I do nearby?
- For entertainment and attractions, there is a wide variety of things to do including shopping, history museums, and outdoor attractions. To name a few, there is Clackamas Town Center Shopping, Woodburn Outlets (largest outlet mall in Oregon), Clackamas Aquatic Center, End of the Oregon Trail Museum, Multnomah Falls (where part of the Twilight Films have been filmed), Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI), The Oregon Zoo, Rose Garden Arena (Home of the Portland Trail Blazers), Rose Gardens, Japanese Gardens, and many more.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes we do have internet in our guests' rooms and throughout the hotel lobby and public areas, our internet service is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- Yes, we have complimentary parking at our hotel, large enough to fit multiple charter buses.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.