With free Wi-Fi access and free parking, the Econo Lodge at Port of Portland offers well-equipped rooms with private bathrooms.
The Econo Lodge at Port of Portland offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a lift, a jacuzzi and a sauna. The hotel also provides laundry facilities.
The spacious rooms at the Econo Lodge at Port of Portland include cable / satellite channels, a hair dryer and a refrigerator. Features include blackout curtains and premium movie channels. Oversized rooms specifically designed for families are available on request.
Local attractions near the Econo Lodge at Port of Portland include the Oregon Zoo, Rose Garden and Memorial Coliseum. Vancouver and Chinatown Portland are both a short drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer a free continental breakfast from 6:00 am – 9:00 am in the lobby.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Transportation is easy with the TriMet Max (Metropolitan Area Express) Light Rail transit system, connecting the hotel to major Portland metropolitan areas including the airport, downtown Portland, Beaverton, Gresham and Hillsboro. The light rail requires a small fee to ride and will conveniently drop passengers at the doorsteps of the Lloyd Center and Clackamas Town Center malls for all your shopping needs.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are minutes away from Oregon Convention Center, Portland State University, Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), the Rose Garden Arena, Oregon Zoo and the Grotto.
Nearby points of interest include:
•Portland Art Museum
•Portland International Raceway
•Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI)
- Do you have internet?
- Yes we have free wired and wireless connection available.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.