At the foot of Buckingham Mountain, the Golden Plough Inn Lahaska is located only a short drive from James A. Michener Art Museum. This hotel is ideally situated in the village centre.
Guests of the Golden Plough Inn Lahaska can relax with a rejuvenating massage or treatment at the spa centre. The hotel also offers a fitness centre, a jacuzzi and a garden. The hotel's on-site restaurant is open for breakfast.
Each large room at the Golden Plough Inn Lahaska is equipped with a spa bath / jacuzzi.
The Golden Plough Inn Lahaska comprises an on-site pub, offering a relaxed setting for an evening drink.
Attractions near the Golden Plough Inn Lahaska include the Mercer Museum and Moravian Pottery and Tile Works. Honey Hollow Watershed is also nearby.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is severed at Sweet Lorraine's restaurant and it is attached to the main inn. The hours for breakfast are 7:00 am – 11:00 am. Average cost $7.00 to $10.00. If you are a guest at the Golden Plough Inn you get a $7.00 breakfast coupon, you can use that for anything on the menu at Sweet Lorraine's. If the guest does not make it to breakfast they can use the $7.00 coupon for lunch in any of our restaurants in the Village.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Mostly taxis for transportation. There is a little bit of mass transit in the next town (Doylestown); a train to Philadelphia and there is also a bus that stops at our location that comes in from New York City port authority.
- What can I do nearby?
- Peddler's Village has a wide variety of entertainment options, shopping, kid's entertainment area, bars, live music, murder mystery etc. There are also plenty of other attractions in our area, Michener art museum, Mercer museum, Mercer Tile works, Font Hill, Delaware River, New Hope, Doylestown, etc.
- Do you have internet?
- We have complimentary high speed wireless internet.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have ample free parking at our location.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.