The Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain offers an indoor pool and a jacuzzi, together with free Wi-Fi.
The Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a dry cleaning service, a lift and a safe. Fitness facilities are provided for patrons who wish to keep an eye on their health and wellbeing while on the road. Guests can also find a shopping mall and an atm/cash machine within the hotel.
Each modern room at the Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain features complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer and a spa bath / jacuzzi. All rooms are air conditioned and equipped with a telephone, tea and coffee making facilities and a coffee maker. Also included in the rooms are an alarm clock, a microwave and free local calls.
With free parking on offer, the Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain is within a 30-minute drive of Scranton and Wilkes-Barre. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (AVP) is under a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our ‘On the House’ hot breakfast is included in our rates, which runs from 6:00am-10:00am and also includes 2 hot items and a waffle station.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have a complimentary hotel shuttle that will shuttle guests back and forth to the Wilkes Barre/Scranton International airport and also within a 5 mile radius, including to down-town Scranton, etc.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are quite a bit of attractions in our area. We are located 2 miles from Sno Cove Waterpark, Sno Mountain Ski Resort, Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour, PNC Field home of the Scranton/Wilkes Barre Yankees, Mohegan Sun Casino, Toyota Concert Pavilion, Steamtown National Historic Site, Trolley Museum, University of Scranton, and Marywood University.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet in our rooms which is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is available at our hotel, in our parking lot and is self-parking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.