Located in the heart of San Francisco, the W San Francisco is within a short walk of Asian Art Museum of San Francisco and San Francisco City Hall. Guests can benefit from the on-site gym and indoor pool.
Guests of the W San Francisco can recharge in the sauna and jacuzzi or schedule a massage treatment. Multilingual staff are available to assist with reservations or dining recommendations, and an express check-in/check-out facility is provided. For business travellers, there is a business centre.
The W San Francisco offers 404 air conditioned rooms. Honeymoon suites are available at the hotel.
The W San Francisco has a restaurant and an on-site bar. Room service is provided any time of the day, and a large variety of dining options can also be found in close proximity to the hotel.
This SoMa hotel is located in an area popular with tourists and is about a 10 min walk from Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall, San Francisco Symphony and War Memorial Opera House. Under a 20-minute drive away, San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is within easy reach of the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Currently we do offer breakfast in the W Café on weekdays from 6:30am - 10:00am daily. Some excellent other local options include:
- The Grove (located just a block away from us at 3rd St). Open from 7:00am - 11:00am on weekdays and from 8:00am - 11:00am on weekends.
- Vitrine in the St Regis hotel. Open from 6:30am - 10:30am on weekdays and from 7:00am - 10:30am on weekends.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- Our property is suitable for all types of travelers. While the majority of our travelers are business or couples, we have 2 bars and are opening a new restaurant, making the W San Francisco an ideal location for single travelers as well. Additionally, the W is a family friendly hotel, and we can ensure that both guests and their families will have a wonderful stay with us.
- What can I do nearby?
- San Francisco is a region packed full of wonderful attractions for guests to the city to explore. We at the W are particularly privileged in that we are directly next door to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, which showcases 5 floors of constantly changing exhibitions. We are just 5 blocks from Union Square, a 15 minute walk from the Ferry Building on The Embarcadero, and a 10 minute drive from Fisherman's Wharf. Additionally, we offer the Acura Car Experience, which provides guests with a complimentary 1 way transfer to locations up to 4 miles from the hotel, between 12:00noon and 7:30pm.
Within the hotel, we have SWEAT (our 24-hour gym), WET (our pool), Bliss Spa, 2 bars (one upstairs and one downstairs), and our brand new signature restaurant Trace (a farm-to-table concept restaurant that will showcase the vibrant, local personality of the Bay Area, anticipated to open in September, 2011).
- Do you have internet?
- Both wireless and wired internet access are available in room, at a rate of $14.95 for 24 hours of internet access, and you may use up to three IP addresses or devices at this rate.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer valet parking in our 'WHEELS' department. They are open 24 hours a day and offer ‘in and out privileges’. The cost (including taxes) for a regular vehicle is $54.75 overnight. Hybrid vehicles can be parked for a discounted rate of $43.34 overnight.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.