Located in Northeast San Francisco, the Donatello Hotel is a stone's throw away from American Conservatory Theater. It is situated less than a 10-minute walk from Contemporary Jewish Museum.
This luxurious 4-star hotel offers a variety of superior facilities, such as a spa & wellness centre, a sauna and valet parking. Helpful and professional staff are available 24 hours a day. There is a jacuzzi, a lift and a concierge, and Wi-Fi is available.
The extremely spacious and trendy rooms at the Donatello Hotel offer a kitchenette, a flat-screen TV and cable / satellite channels. The tasteful and contemporary rooms all have complimentary toiletries, a DVD player and tea and coffee making facilities as well as air conditioning. Bathroom amenities include bathrobes and a shower.
The Donatello Hotel is within a 10 minute walk from Montgomery Street Station, and a convenient shuttle service is offered. Grace Cathedral, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Moscone Center are also within walking distance.
- What are your breakfast options?
- A continental breakfast is available for room-service only. Alternatively, there are several restaurants that we can recommend that are within close proximity from the hotel. Here are a few recommendations:
- Honey Honey (http://www.honeyhoneycafeandcrepery.com/)
- Sears Fine Food (http://www.searsfinefood.com/)
- Lori’s Diner (http://www.lorisdiner.com/locations.html)
- What transport is available to get around?
- Depending on your point of interests, there are several options to get around the city. You can take the bus or MUNI [underground metro rail]. Taxi cabs are frequent on Post and Mason. If you are planning on using the public transportation, we usually suggest to our guests to purchase a MUNI Passport. They come in 1, 3 and 7 days pass.
- What can I do nearby?
- For entertainment, there are several things to do in the area. The theatre district is about a block away.
- ACT SF (http://www.act-sf.org/site/PageServer)
- Curran Theatre and Orpheum (http://www.shnsf.com/)
- Asian Art Museum (http://www.asianart.org/)
- Cable cars (Public transportation with easy access to Fisherman’s Wharf area, Chinatown, North Beach).
- Shopping: The property is one block away from Union Square (Macy’s, Nordstrom’s, Saks, Niketown and many more are all within a walking distance).
- Do you have internet?
- The Donatello Hotel provides complimentary Wi-Fi connection to our guest rooms, lobby & common areas.
- Do you provide parking?
- We provide valet parking service for $28.00 + tax or $31.92/24 hours with in and out privileges. The parking facility is on property.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.