Featuring an outdoor pool and a heated Jacuzzi, the Villamare Hotel Hilton Head Island offers well-appointed rooms just a short drive from Folly Field. Just a short walk from the shore, this hotel is perfectly situated for those in search of a beach-side escape.
The Villamare Hotel Hilton Head Island offers comfortable rooms, equipped to fit the needs of any traveller.
- What are your breakfast options?
- There are some great breakfast spots on Hilton Head Island. They would be a short drive away and costs range from $8-$12 roughly.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The island is 12 miles long, so a car would definitely be ideal. If you are traveling during vacation season, there is a complimentary shuttle service. This service just runs within the resort though and across to the marina. It will not take you all around the island.
There are local taxis available for a fee or you can rent a car. There is an airport on the island and also one located 45 miles away in Savannah.
- What can I do nearby?
- Villamare is located in Palmetto Dunes - it is a 2000 acre resort directly on the ocean. In the resort, there are options for tennis, kayaking, fishing, swimming, golf, biking, and much more. These activities would all be at an additional fee and could be booked while here or prior to arriving. Directly across from Palmetto Dunes is the Shelter Cove Marina which features shops and restaurants. If booking a stay between June-August, there is a firework show on Tuesday nights.
- Do you have internet?
- Villamare has wireless internet connection service in the building and there is no additional cost to use this service.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is parking on site at Villamare, both outdoor and in a garage.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.