Featuring a jacuzzi, a kids club and an outdoor pool, the Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina offers spacious rooms decorated in vibrant shades. The resort's panoramic bar provides sweeping views of the ocean.
The Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina is an ideal place to stop for both business and relaxation. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, guests can benefit from the Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina's express check-in feature. There is a gift shop, a news stand and an atm/cash machine within the resort building.
The air conditioned rooms at the Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina include a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and cable / satellite channels. Each is equipped with complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer and a mini bar. Honeymoon suites are available at the resort.
The resort's on-site restaurant provides a convenient option for guests wishing to eat in. Room service is also available to guests during certain times.
The Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina is within a 10 minute walk from Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum, while USS Yorktown can be reached by foot in less than 20 minutes. The resort offers free parking, and is a quick drive from local attractions such as The Citadel and Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do have breakfast on-site at our restaurant. It is served from 6:30 am until 10:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We do have a shuttle here that takes you to the Market in Downtown Charleston. The hours of the shuttle are 10:00 am to 10:00 pm every even hour. We pick up and drop off in the same spot in Downtown Charleston. The other areas would be by taxi only if you wanted to go to beaches or plantations.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are located right next to the USS Yorktown. That is a historic naval aircraft museum. We also have the Fort Sumter tour which is a boat ride to the Historic fort where the Civil War began. There is also the dinner cruise located next to us that offers dinner boat rides around Charleston. The name of the company that offers that is Spirtline Cruises. We are also just minutes away from Historic Downtown Charleston. There is a lot of different things you can do down there. The range from historic walking tours, horse carriage drawn tours, ghost walking tours, shopping, art, fine dinning, local southern dinning, and the market.
- Do you have internet?
- We have internet in our resort which cost $12.00 per day of stay. It is wireless access only.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do provide parking on-site at the resort as well if you do decide to drive in to us.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.