The Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Rapid City offers a heated pool and a jacuzzi, along with a spa & wellness centre. The city centre is within an easy drive of the hotel.
The Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Rapid City has 103 rooms and offers a fitness centre and water slides. Internet access is provided for guests wanting to remain connected. Staff are available 24 hours to reserve tickets and excursions, and recommend the best local restaurants and bars.
All large rooms at the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Rapid City are air conditioned and offer tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and complimentary toiletries. Rooms in the hotel have a kitchen with a coffee maker, a refrigerator and a microwave. A hair dryer and a telephone are also provided in every room.
The Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Rapid City has its own on-site restaurant, perfect for guests wishing to dine in. Alternatively, there is a great selection of international restaurants just a short walk away.
Rapid City Regional Airport (RAP) is less than a 30-minute drive from the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Rapid City. Free parking is available, and an airport shuttle service is provided on request.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer a 35 piece hot continental breakfast with make your own waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc. Breakfast is served from 6:00 am - 9:30 am on Monday-Friday and from 7:00 am - 10:30 am on Saturday-Sunday. We are also connected to TGIFriday's Restaurant that serves a full breakfast. We also have Denny's right across the street.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. We have a vast amount of choices for in-town transportation including taxi, city bus, 2 private shuttle services ($5 anywhere in city), several limo services and shuttles that go to Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse and Keystone during summer.
- What can I do nearby?
- Entertainment & attractions:
Mount Rushmore National Monument,
Crazy Horse National Monument,
Bear Country USA,
Fort Hayes (filming site of Dances with Wolves),
Historic Deadwood, South Dakota,
The Badlands National Park,
Black Hills National Forest,
Downtown Rapid City and The City of Presidents Tour.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have complimentary high-speed internet access available.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.