Featuring an outdoor pool and a heated Jacuzzi, the Brookside Resort offers peaceful rooms just a short drive from Dollywood. It is located in the centre of Gatlinburg, within a 20-minute drive of Pigeon Forge.
Facilities at the resort include a ski school, a fitness centre and a lift. Family facilities include a kids pool and a playground. The resort also provides a terrace, a safe and luggage storage.
If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Brookside Resort offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Free wired internet access is also available.
The Brookside Resort conveniently offers free parking for guests travelling by car. The surrounding countryside allows guests to enjoy relaxing walks.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is from 8:00am - 10:00am. Our free hot continental breakfast includes the “Brookside Breakfast Bowl” (scrambled eggs, grilled onions and green peppers over grilled potatoes that is then covered in chedar cheese and baked to perfection), biscuits and gravy, cold cereal, bagels and English muffins and beverages.
- Where can we dine?
- Numerous options outside the property. This is a tourist town have one of everything – at least.
- Have you renovated recently?
- Ongoing. New parking lot, new WiFi, new gardens and landscaping, new iPod docking stations and alarm clocks and 39” flat screen TVs in the towers, new safes, new proximity locks on the doors, new carpeting and tile in 40 of the rooms. And more to come. All work is done during time so that guests are not inconvenienced.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- Gatlinburg is the gateway to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Families and sports people love the area. Typically tourist, very little corporate.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The city of Gatlinburg has a trolley system that costs about 50 cents per person per ride. Otherwise walking and personal auto.
- What can I do nearby?
- Several dinner theatres, Harrah’s is a 25 mile ride thru the National Park, Ober Gatlinburg, Ripleys Aquarium of the South, Dollywood are all nearby.
- Do you have internet?
- WiFi is available throughout the property.
- Do you provide parking?
- Free self-parking.
- What makes your hotel the best?
- 10 acre resort just 4 tenths of a mile up from “the Parkway”. The main tourist drag in Gatlinburg. We call ourselves “City Close – Country Quiet”.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.