Featuring an outdoor pool and a heated Jacuzzi, the Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville – Green Hills offers large and luxurious rooms just a short drive from Vanderbilt University and Belle Meade Plantation.
The Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville – Green Hills offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a safe, a lift and a 24 hour business centre. Facilities at the hotel include a fitness centre, a dry cleaning service and a laundry service. Guests can also find a shopping mall within the hotel.
Every comfortable room at the Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville – Green Hills comes with tea and coffee making facilities, a hair dryer and cable / satellite channels. Amenities featured in the rooms include a refrigerator, a telephone and a coffee maker. The bathrooms have a lighted makeup mirror and provide a shower.
The area around the Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville – Green Hills has a lot of popular cafés and restaurants. Bridgestone Arena is within a 20-minute drive of the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is included and offers hot items as well as extensive Continental style items. Breakfast is served daily from 6:00am to 10:00am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We would strongly suggest driving. Nashville covers the entire county. City buses are the only form of mass transit and they are infrequent.
The only form of airport transportation to and from our hotel is cab. The cost is approximately $35. If you fly, we would suggest renting a car. The cab fare one way will almost cover one day of the rental. Sights and attractions spread across the county and into some surrounding counties. Driving is a must to take in some of the attractions that are most popular such as Jack Daniels Distillery, Fontanel, Stars Homes, historic sites, Grand Ole Opry, Opryland Hotel, etc.
Regular guests have all agreed a car is a must in middle Tennessee. Some of the surrounding counties have historic downtowns that are popular shopping attractions, Franklin is an example of this. Many of the best known restaurants in Nashville are in the outlying counties, Loveless Café is an example. It is on the Davidson County line. If you have any interest in Christian Broadcasting, Hendersonville has the largest Christian Broadcasting facility anywhere. It covers what was at one time Twitty City. We believe it is now called Heritage Broadcasting Center.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are on the block with the Mall of Green Hills so there are many restaurant choices in walking distance including a Cheesecake Factory. The famous Bluebird Café is 4 blocks from our hotel. The center of downtown is approximately 5 miles. All of the entertainment venues located there are less than 10 minutes away. These include Bridgestone Arena, Ryman Auditorium, LP Stadium, (Titans, and concerts) Municipal Auditorium, Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Country Music Hall of Fame, and lower Broadway with many live entertainment clubs.
- Do you have internet?
- Our entire hotel has Wi-Fi which is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is included in your rate, it is complimentary.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.