With free parking on offer, the Buckhorn Inn is a short drive from Gatlinburg and 30-minutes from Pigeon Forge. The town centre is within a short drive of the bed & breakfast.
The air-conditioned rooms at the bed & breakfast are luxurious and have cable / satellite channels, a TV and tea and coffee making facilities. They come with a microwave, a coffee maker and a DVD player.
With a relaxing setting, the Buckhorn Inn's on-site bar offers a choice of premium beverages. If you want to eat at the bed & breakfast, the on-site restaurant is open for breakfast.
The Buckhorn Inn offers free parking for those travelling by car. Gatlinburg Convention Center, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies and Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort are within a 20-minute car ride from the bed & breakfast.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served each morning in our dining room from 8:00am-9:30am. We offer a full hearty breakfast which you order from a menu. When you come in and sit down, you start with a small fruit tray, biscuits and muffins then you order from a menu and we always offer a sweet dish (French toast, waffles or pancakes), an egg dish which could be an omelet or benedict, eggs cooked to order with bacon, sausage or country ham. We also offer cold cereals, fruit and yogurt and oatmeal.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a trolley that will take folks into Gatlinburg and around the Arts and Crafts area.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are located on 30 acres and we have a nature trail with a pond which has two swans. We are on the Arts and Crafts trail which has about 100 shops and restaurants. Downtown Gatlinburg is only 5-6 miles from here, about 30 minutes from Pigeon Forge. The main entrance to the park is about 6 miles from here and we are 1 1/2 miles from the park entrance of Greenbrier which offers some wonderful hiking trails.
- As a family, what are the best things to do?
- If you wanted to travel farther than Gatlinburg, you would have to use a taxi or limo service.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free wi-fi available in all of our rooms and cottages, but not in the guest houses.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have parking here at the inn for our guests.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.