The Marriott Park City features a jacuzzi and a sauna, along with a heated pool. The town centre is within a short drive of the hotel.
Guests of the Marriott Park City can relax with a rejuvenating massage or treatment at the on-site spa centre. For a fast and effortless check-in and departure experience, guests can benefit from the Marriott Park City's express check-in/check-out facility. The hotel's multilingual staff are available to offer local tips for your visit in Park City.
Each comfortable room at the Marriott Park City has a hair dryer, cable / satellite channels and a TV. An internet connection is also available.
The Marriott Park City also provides a restaurant and a bar. Room service is also available during limited hours.
The area around the Marriott Park City has a lot of popular restaurants and cafés. The Deer Valley is a 20 minute car ride away.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are many options when it comes to transportation here in Park City. If guests are looking for transportation to and from the ski resorts, our hotel offers shuttles starting at 8:00am until 10:30am. Pickups are from 3:00pm until 5:30pm. Our shuttle only runs to Deer Valley and Park City Mountain Resort. If guests are looking to go to the canyons or need to get to the resorts in between our operating hours, Park City offers a free city bus that can take them anywhere they need to go, including the canyons.
If guests are looking to go to Main Street, our shuttle becomes a Main Street shuttle from 6:00pm until 10:30pm. Again, the Park City transit bus can take guests there or anywhere else in between our shuttles' operating times.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have a wonderful restaurant in the hotel that provides a breakfast buffet in the morning, but guests are also more than welcome to order off of our breakfast menu. The breakfast buffet is $12.99 and items off of the menu range from $4.99 to $12.99. There are many local attractions in Park City. Guests of course take full advantage of all three ski resorts near us. We also have sledding, sleigh rides, dog sledding, tubing, and snow mobiling.
- Do you have internet?
- Our rooms do have internet in the hotel, but it is not free. Guests can purchase internet for one night at $9.95 plus tax or they can purchase it for three nights at the discounted rate of $24.95 plus tax. However, for those who do not need it in their room, we do have complimentary internet access in the Lobby area and Mezzanine.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is parking here at our hotel, we have three separate parking lots to accommodate our guests. Also, there are no fees to park in our lots, they are completely complimentary.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.