The Inn of the Six Mountains features an outdoor pool and a jacuzzi, together with tennis courts. The town centre is within a short drive of the hotel.
The Inn of the Six Mountains offers many facilities including a lift, a 24 hour reception and a restaurant serving Continental and American dishes. The hotel also offers a fitness centre, a safe and a spa & wellness centre. Guests can also find an atm/cash machine and a shopping mall within the hotel.
Each pleasant room at the Inn of the Six Mountains is equipped with cable / satellite channels, complimentary toiletries and a spa bath / jacuzzi. Each offers a DVD player, tea and coffee making facilities and a hair dryer. All rooms are air conditioned and come with a coffee maker, a refrigerator and a telephone.
Rutland Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT) is under a 40-minute drive from the Inn of the Six Mountains. Guests can visit Rutland, located a short drive away from the Inn of the Six Mountains.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Right now we have just a continental breakfast consisting of cold cereal, muffins and pastries, bread and bagels for toasting, fruit, oatmeal packets, coffee, tea, juices and milk. We will begin serving our hot breakfast buffet including eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, french toast, home fries and all the other items listed above in the Continental breakfast. The breakfast is open to our guests only and is included in their rate. The breakfast is served in our dining room from 7:00 am to 10:00 am daily. There are two other breakfast restaurants on the Killington Road within a mile of us.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The only transportation the inn offers is a shuttle to and from the Killington Ski Resort from 8:00 am to 10:00 am and 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm during ski season. This service operates only on Saturday and Sunday until Christmas week, then runs daily. There is a public bus service called "The Bus" that runs up and down the Killington Road in the evenings to nightclubs and restaurants, but no transportation to tourist sites or airports.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is no live entertainment at the Inn itself, but we are a short drive from Killington's two major nightclubs, The Pickle Barrel and the Wobbly Barn. There are also a number of smaller bars with entertainment close by.
The main attraction in the area is of course the Killington Ski & Golf Resort. In the winter season 99% of our guests are here to ski or take part in some form of outdoor winter activity. There is also snowmobiling, snowshoeing and ice skating in the area during the midwinter months. In the summer there are two PGA gold courses that are quite popular as well as hiking on the Long Trail and mountain biking on the Killington Mountain. There are also numerous Vermont shops and sightseeing close by.
- Do you have internet?
- We have Wi-Fi access in our public areas only, such as the lobby, 1st floor central living room area, pub and restaurant. It does not reach into the guest rooms. There is a guest computer in the lobby for the use of our guests on a first come, first served basis as well.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a large parking lot available for our guests. There is no charge to park.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.