Set in Killington, the Mountain Sports Inn is within easy driving distance of Rutland and Woodstock. This pleasant hotel is ideally located in the town centre.
The hotel offers a concierge, a sauna and a jacuzzi. It also offers ski lockers and luggage storage. A free shuttle bus service is also provided.
The rooms at the Mountain Sports Inn offer a telephone, a private bathroom and cable / satellite channels. For those who would like to cook their own meals, each room is furnished with a stove.
Rutland Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT) is less than a 40-minute drive from the Mountain Sports Inn. The hotel is perfectly located in close proximity to a selection of dining options.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our breakfast includes eggs, pancakes, french toast, bacon, bagels, English muffins, Danish, toast, coffee, juice, cereal and fruit. We are also next door to Johnny Boys Pancake House.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have Amtrak that comes into Rutland, Vermont. We have Vermont Transit that comes into Rutland, Vermont. We have local transportation around Killington and Rutland known as "The Bus". And, there are a number of paid and free shuttles to night clubs and bars. Gramp's Shuttle is the one we recommend for pick up at the train station or Rutland Airport.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are numerous night life opportunities all within three miles away.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes. There is no charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is free here.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.