This elegant resort is conveniently located in the centre of Stowe and offers a jacuzzi, an outdoor pool and a sauna. The resort offers a day spa and comfortable rooms with luxury toiletries, a coffee maker and blackout curtains.
Guests staying at the Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa can take part in a variety of on-site recreational activities, including fishing and canoeing. The front desk operates 24/7 and the friendly staff can recommend places to visit and provide other tourist information. Leisure options at the resort include a beauty salon, massage services and a hair salon.
Rooms at the Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa offer a stylish space to relax in, complete with premium movie channels. Each has facilities such as tea and coffee making facilities, a hair dryer and cable / satellite channels. The resort has a number of rooms designed to accommodate families.
The Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa provides free parking for those travelling by car. Burlington International Airport (BTV) is a 50 minute drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- As for breakfast options, Charlie B's our pub will be open from 7:30 am to 10:00 am on weekdays. On weekends, they will be open until 10:30 am for breakfast.
- Where can we dine?
- As for other dining areas, we have McCarthy's and The Dutch Pancake Cafe.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our transportation options for the Stowe area are as follows: renting a car at the Burlington International Airport or hiring a taxi service to bring you to your destinations and returning back to the Stoweflake. If you will be coming to stay with us during the ski season, the town has a complementary shuttle that picks up and drops off at our resort. The shuttle will bring you to the Mountain for skiing or into the village of Stowe for shopping. The Mountain Road Shuttle has predetermined stops and only travels on Route 108 Mountain Road, which is where we are located and on Route 100 Main Street Stowe if your destination is not located on these roads, one would have to hire a taxi service. Stowe has a local taxi service that is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
If you have a budget and are planning on spending a lot of your stay off property (i.e. sight seeing, shopping and so on) we would highly recommend to bring your car.
- What can I do nearby?
- As for entertainment and attractions, this depends on the time of year you will be coming to stay.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes. We have internet in our rooms at no charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- As per parking at the resort, we have 4 large parking areas if you wish to drive your car.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.