Situated in Stratton, the Stratton Mountain Resort is an easy drive from Jamaica and Wardsboro. Guests can benefit from the on-site gym and swimming pool.
Guests of the Stratton Mountain Resort can recharge in the sauna and jacuzzi or schedule a massage treatment. Family facilities include a children's play area, babysitting / child services and a kids club. The resort also has ski equipment hire, ski lockers and a ski school during the ski season.
All cosy rooms at the Stratton Mountain Resort are air-conditioned and offer a hair dryer, a coffee maker and cable / satellite channels. Each offers amenities such as a microwave, a telephone and an alarm clock. There are also a number of rooms especially for families.
With its own restaurant serving Italian dishes, the Stratton Mountain Resort provides guests with all they require for an enjoyable night without having to leave the resort. Room service is also available during certain times.
The Stratton Mountain Resort offers free parking for guests travelling by car. Stratton town centre is a 20-minute walk away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The Inn at Stratton Mountain provides a cold Continental breakfast if you are staying there. The condos have full kitchens so you can make your own breakfast. There is a shop in the village, Partridge/Provisions which makes breakfast sandwiches and wraps.
- What transport is available to get around?
- If you wish to travel off the mountain for shopping, etc., you will need to drive yourself.
- Do you have internet?
- Obertal Condominiuims have Wi-Fi. The condos in our Common area have high speed internet access. The older condos and the hotel rooms don’t have internet access.
- Do you provide parking?
- All our lodging options have parking right at the properties.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.