Combining a luxurious environment with first-rate amenities, the Ritz-Carlton, Washington DC features a jacuzzi, a spa & wellness centre and a sauna. The hotel offers excellent fitness facilities, including a basketball court and an indoor pool.
The Ritz-Carlton, Washington DC has been recently refurbished and offers a cafeteria, a lift and a fitness centre. It also features a beauty salon, a hair salon and squash courts. There is a gift shop within the hotel building.
The Ritz-Carlton, Washington DC offers 300 air conditioned rooms. Honeymoon suites are available at the hotel.
The Ritz-Carlton, Washington DC has a restaurant and an on-site bar. Alternatively, there are plenty of eating options within a short walk of the hotel. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Ritz-Carlton, Washington DC is a 10 minute walk from The George Washington University and Anderson House, while Watergate Complex, National Geographic Society and Phillips Collection can be reached on foot in less than 20 minutes. Cathedral of St Matthew the Apostle is within walking distance of the hotel, and local sightseeing information can be found at the tour desk.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer in room Dining and it is an average cost of $20-$25 per person. Breakfast hours are from 6:30 am to 11:00 am. We also offer breakfast at the Lobby Café. Breakfast is served from 7:00 am to 11:00 am. American Breakfast is $27 with tax ($29.70) that includes eggs, choice of meat, sausage, bacon, ham, breakfast potatoes and a choice of toast. (Exceptions: subject to change for special events and holiday menus)
- What transport is available to get around?
- 1. Car service- you will need to book this through our Concierge.
2. Cab- from the airport- averages $20-$90 depending on the airport.
3. Metro- from both DCA and BWI.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have internet access available in the rooms and it costs $9.95 for 24 hours or $39.95 per week. Internet service is complimentary in our lobby and public areas.
- Do you provide parking?
- Yes, we have parking. Overnight valet parking is $47 and overnight self park is $25.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.