The Hampton Inn Appleton is conveniently set in the town centre, and offers a fitness centre, an indoor pool and a jacuzzi.
The Hampton Inn Appleton offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a dry cleaning service, a safe and a lift. Internet access is provided for those wishing to remain connected. Other features include a TV room and a laundry service.
The Hampton Inn Appleton has 122 rooms offering all the essentials.
Wittman Regional Airport (OSH) is less than a 30-minute drive from the Hampton Inn Appleton. The hotel is conveniently located in close proximity to a range of dining options.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a hot Continental breakfast that is available every morning from 6:00am - 10:00am. It is complimentary and includes up to 3 hot menu items ranging from a type of egg, meat, and potato. We also have the standards that come with a Continental breakfast such as cereal, yogurt, fruit, Danish, bagels, muffins, cinnamon rolls, and occasionally donuts. There is a waffle maker to create your own waffles.
- Where can we dine?
- We do not have a restaurant in our hotel. The Machine Shed restaurant next door does deliver to the rooms as well as some pizza places around town. Prices vary depending on the restaurant.
- Have you renovated recently?
- In May of 2009 we finished a complete renovation of our hotel including guest rooms and public areas.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- Our hotel primarily deals with business travelers Monday-Thursday, however, we have sports teams and wedding groups stay with us on the weekends.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our hotel provides a complimentary shuttle to and from the Appleton Airport. It runs roughly from 6:00am - 9:00pm. If our shuttle isn't available or the guest needs to go some place out of our range (2 mile radius around hotel) then we offer them the phone number to a local cab company.
- What can I do nearby?
- The main attraction would be the Fox River Mall located within walking distance behind our hotel. The Fox Cities Performing Arts Center is located about 4 miles away and The Timber Rattlers baseball stadium is located about 2.5 miles from our hotel. We have many things to do near us such as: parks, a nature preserve, cheese factories, Paper Discovery Center, among other activities in our downtown area.
- As a family, what are the best things to do?
- There is a children's museum, Paper Discovery Center, Houdini Museum, Funset Boulevard, and Badger Sports Park. (Funset and Badger are arcades and they have mini golf, batting cages, and laser tag. Badger also has go carts).
- Do you have internet?
- Wireless internet throughout entire hotel.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a parking lot that is for Hampton guests only and is complimentary to use. Guest assumes all risk.
- What makes your hotel the best?
- That would have to be our service. We have a veteran staff that works together to make the guests stay everytime. Monday through Thursday we make fresh cookies for guests checking in and occasionally have a cheese and sausage tray as well. Hot coffee is available by the front desk 24 hours a day. Being a Hampton brand we also offer the Breakfast on the Run bags for our guests who don't have time to stay for breakfast. Clean rooms, great service everytime.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.