Situated a short drive from Overture Center for the Arts, Wisconsin State Capitol and University of Wisconsin-Madison, the BEST WESTERN InnTowner and the Highland Club offers spacious rooms with a coffee maker, an iPod docking station and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are air conditioned and a wireless internet connection is provided free of charge.
Guests of the BEST WESTERN InnTowner and the Highland Club can enjoy a dip in the indoor pool or visit the on-site gym. The fitness room is equipped with a treadmill. Also available at the BEST WESTERN InnTowner and the Highland Club is a 24-hour front desk, which offers luggage storage and an airport transfer service.
Each of the contemporary rooms at the BEST WESTERN InnTowner and the Highland Club include a spa bath in addition to a refrigerator, a hair dryer and cable / satellite channels. Each offers facilities such as a sofa bed and a microwave.
The BEST WESTERN InnTowner and the Highland Club has an on-site restaurant, convenient for those who wish to eat in. Alternatively, there are numerous other eating options in close proximity to the hotel. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The BEST WESTERN InnTowner and the Highland Club provides free parking. Camp Randall Stadium is five minutes away by car.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer a complimentary breakfast buffet for each paid guest of the hotel.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We offer a complimentary shuttle service to Dane County Regional Airport and service within a 2 mile radius of our hotel.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are located on the west side of the UW Madison Campus and about 2 miles from State Street which has multiple restaurants and shops.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have complimentary high-speed wireless internet access available.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have free parking available in our lot for paying guests.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.