Set in Gillette, the Clarion Inn & Convention Center is located within easy driving distance of Antelope Valley-Crestview. It has a fitness centre, an indoor pool and a jacuzzi.
The hotel features laundry facilities, a safe and a lift. Wireless internet is available throughout the hotel, meaning you'll have no trouble staying connected during your trip. The hotel's on-site restaurant is open for breakfast.
The spacious rooms at the Clarion Inn & Convention Center include a hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. Features include in room movies and a coffee maker. A refrigerator and a telephone are also available in each room.
With a relaxing setting, the Clarion Inn & Convention Center's on-site bar offers a range of premium drinks. Room service is also available to guests during limited hours.
The area around the Clarion Inn & Convention Center has a lot of popular cafés and restaurants. Gillette city centre is only a 10 minute drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- On-site, our deluxe Continental breakfast is complimentary. It includes fruit juices, chocolate & white milk, coffee, tea, yogurt, whole fresh fruit, pastries, muffins, breads, make-your-own waffles, breakfast pizza (with pork sausage), biscuits & pork sausage gravy, and assorted cereals. Breakfast is available from 6:00am - 10:00am.
Nearby, approximately 1 block away, are McDonald's, Starbucks, Perkins, Subway and a local bagel shop called Main Bagel - all of which offer breakfast. All these spots would offer a very reasonably priced breakfast, approximately $5 and up.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We would recommend you rent a car at our airport as we don't have any public transportation here. We do, however, have several taxi companies that we can recommend. Wyoming is usually considered a "drive" state as our airports are small and far apart. We have lots of great small towns to visit
rather than large metropolitan areas.
- What can I do nearby?
- Attractions inside the hotel include full-service restaurant where overnight guests receive a 15% discount on meals, a full-service bar, free heated indoor swimming pool, steam room, hot tub, billiards table ($1), playground and arcade games for children, fitness center.
Attractions within a short distance (driving distance, not walking): huge, new recreation center with several indoor swimming pools, racquetball, basketball, climbing wall, exercise room, running track, bowling, indoor movie theatre, soccer fields, baseball diamonds, softball diamonds, ice skating/hockey rink (from October to April), two golf courses, disc golf, fishing lake with walking paths, walking paths throughout the city, free historical museum, free downtown walking tour (self-guided), indoor arcade center for children, convention center with numerous events, shooting range, and bingo parlors.
Nearby attractions include Devils Tower - first National Monument, 1 hour drive; Mt. Rushmore - 2.5 hours' drive; Deadwood gambling and Old West town - 2 hours' drive; Little Bighorn - site of Custer's Last Stand - 2 hours' drive; Yellowstone National Park - 5 hours' drive; Vore Buffalo Jump - 400 years of buffalo remains - 1.5 hours' drive.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and it is complimentary. We have a business center with complimentary computers to use, if someone is traveling without their own.
- Do you provide parking?
- We definitely have parking at the Clarion Inn & Convention Center. We have a huge, free, lighted parking lot for our guests, trucks, buses, etc.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.